Friday, April 11, 2014

Spring Break: Day 4

Day 4 of Spring Break was more of an at home day for us. I needed to get caught up with stuff around the house and run a few errands, and the kids all needed new shoes.We went to Target to get our copy of Frozen where they also just so happened to have a BOGO 1/2 off sale on shoes and we were all excited when we each got a new pair. Why is it that I go to Target for one thing and end up with a buggy-full by the time I'm ready to leave?! That was definitely the case with this trip. In the afternoon we met up with a sweet friend of ours at the park and the girls enjoyed playing on the tire swing.











AND....that was day 4.

I'm not even in the same LEAGUE with Karen Russell, but having taken her class twice now, I can say that she's seriously influenced my shooting. I even got brave enough to venture out to a store with my "big" camera and take pictures. Ha! It's the little things I guess. But I'm thankful that I was able to capture a normal day in the life, because I really adore the way I captured C helping Mac try on his shoes or the way SK was trying on every stinkin' pair of ladies shoes that had an ounce of bling on them.  Those are the tiny tid bits that I'd more than likely forget if I didn't have a picture. So I'm thankful for Karen and her encouragement to take our cameras with us, even if we look like a crazy lady shooting on our stomachs in the middle of the aisle at Target. In this case, it was worth it. :)


No comments: