Saturday, October 15, 2011

A Saturday sketch

Hey there everybody! I've got a quick card to share with you today because today's the first Saturday sketch that's is up on the Bella Blvd. blog.

Here's the card I made using the sketch.

I used the super cute new mid-season release, "Spring Flings and Easter Things" collection. I love all the bright colors and fun touches of whimsy in this line! To see the sketch and the full reveal check out this post on the Bella Blvd. blog.

Hope you're having a happy Saturday! It's so beautiful here today. Honestly, we've been lazy, which has been nice, and I've found myself engrossed in a book. I need to finish it so I can watch the football game a little later on tonight. Ahhh Saturdays in the Fall. Don'tcha just love them?
I certainly do! :)

Happy Saturday to you! :D


3 comments:

Emily said...

This is beautiful! I love flower cards :)

Gina said...

gorgeous card Deanna!..love the flowers :) Gx

Gretchen said...

love your version of the sketch! and RTR!! :)